Friday, July 20, 2012

Melville Intermediate - Life as a water drop

Life as a water drop
Life as a water drop is easy if you like going through lot of change a mean that water cycle is crazy a few days ago I was minding my own business with my mates in the water source when all of a sudden I start to float I realized I had evaporated for the first time it felt really really weird and just when I started to get used to it I get sucked up and condensed into this cloud I would have liked it there if there wasn’t thousands upon millions of us all squished together. I counted day before the cloud finally let loose and I sighed in relief we had finally got to the precipitation part of my journey it felt great to be rain and I’m glad I didn’t hit land. I fell and got back in the water source and here I am now but it’s only a matter of time before it all happens again until then bye.

By Samuel Room Five

No comments:

Post a Comment