Thursday, August 30, 2012

Melville Intermediate - Biancas Netball Recount



        
NETBALL.
The buzzer went off I sprinted into the center third to get the ball. Wheres goal d I thought, oh who cares. The ball got down to our end. I went for the shot for a point I got the goal it in. Anyway at Melville Intermediate School the Sapphires netball team has to get up early in the morning to get down to the Netball courts to play Netball. In our team there are 10 girls their names are Angel, Tiana, Rebekah, Elizabeth, Lauren, Maddy, Avesha, Bria, Hannah and I. We all are a good little team, we work together and we cooperate. We have Netball practice on Mondays and Thursdays after school until 4pm. WOW, thats 3 quarters of an hour. I play half a game at goal shoot and the other half at goal attack. Our coachs name is Mrs De Ward. She is really nice to all of us. Our team is a mixed team with year 8s and year 7s. There are 7 year 7s and 3 year 8s. I am really enjoying Netball so much. Our last game was on the 18th of August.
Every Saturday I have to get up at either half past 6 or 7 oclock in the morning. Not cool at all!! In term 3 the first game we played was against my old team. The score was 45-8 to them. But they are a really good team. For the 2nd game we won. Our score was 15-10. I got 10 out of 11 goals in. The 3rd game we played we had a tie. Our result was 15 all. The 4th game we won. We got 10 goals and the other team got 9 goals. For the 5th game we played we lost against Crawshaw. They got 28 goals and we got 10 goals. For our last game that we played we won, but only by 1 goal though. We played Te Rapa. It was a really tough game to get through but we made it. We are now into the finals, so that means 1 more weekend with getting up early. Netball is a really fun game to play!!    
By Biancas
Room 5.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Recount Bianca.....
    You Must be very good at netball.

    From..... Jamie

    ReplyDelete