Monday, March 11, 2013

Melville Intermediate - Go Karts at Camp by Jozarn

Shaun taught me how drift and he taught me how to do a donut.  It felt cool when I started to drift on the track.  I made it into the finals (of the Camp Go Kart competition) where I had to race against Mr Willis.  He made me eat his dust.  Tane (from Room Six) he made the fastest time and his time was 47 seconds.  Nathan M, he was the man at drifting, Liam he also ate Mr Willis dust.

This is Jozarns recount about the Go Karting at the Narrows Camp last week, Jozarn brainstormed and planned his writing, edited it, and this is the published  version.  The video that features the Go Kart racing was created by footage shot by Jamie and Elizabeth and was edited and put together by Cody, Owen with Nathan H overseeing it.  Filmed on location at the Narrows Camp, 4th to the 6th March 2013.  

  carracing11marchcodyandnathan from myles webb on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment