Monday, March 25, 2013

Melville Intermediate - Nathan Hs Archery Recount

Here is a recount about arhery at Melville Intermediate school Camp 2013 at Narrows Falls Camp.  After Mr Webb calls our our activity and our group name we then go to that activity.  Our activity was archery and we all moved there.  Mr Harrison was waiting for us by the log and there were four bows set up, two compound bows and two long bows.  First we had to sit down on the log while he told us how to fire the bow.  After that he choose four people to up and choose a bow.  Mr Harrison said "open range" and the kids fired.  After they fired they collected their arrows and then the next four went up.  I was one of those four.  I choose the red compound bow.  Mr Harrison said 'range open' so I loaded an arrow and let go.  I got a crocodile/yellow ring.  Mr Harrison said 'shot!'.  I loaded another arrow and let go and I got the bulls eye.  I was really proud of myself for getting it in the end and it was so much fun.
Archery and Random Facts - Camp 2013 from myles webb on Vimeo.
The video above was created by Elizabeth and Jamie during Camp 2013 at the Narrows Park in Cambrige.  This video features Archery and then some random footage from the Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment