As our students are working on this procedure we've spent the last two weeks creating a set of interview questions. and then begun a process of conferencing, refining and thinking about our questions. Our next task is to use a program to create audio files of our questions, and start conducting interview in person, using audio files and using Skype.
This is Jamie's introduction and a set of quesitons that she is looking to have answered.
Hi my name is Jamie. I go to Melville Intermediate. I am studying Celtic Culture. I have some questions that I would like someone who is Celtic to answer:
- What are the main celebrations in your country?
- What is the story behind your flag?
- Where did the Bagpipes come from?
- Do you eat animals?
- Do you speak English or Gaelic?
- What is your national animal?
- What are your two most famous foods?
- Do you have any traditional dances?
- Do you have a national plant?
You can see examples of some of Jamie's work here.